Sales Manager - Korea
This global outfit is a market leader in industrial equipment sectors serving a diverse range of customers and sectors with a reputation for excellence in product quality, safety and after sales service.
Our client is in the market to identify and attract a Korea based Sales Manager to coordinate sales activities and responsibilities. This will include equipment sales related activities such as customer development, keeping customer contact, quotation, financing arrangements, coordinating contracts, collection of customer payments, supporting customers, homologation, type approval and final inspection.
Career Opportunity – Sales Manager
To briefly summarize:
- Bachelor Degree holders – Engineering Disciplines highly desired
- Experienced in direct sales activity and communication with customers
- Ideally crane product experienced
- Experienced in gathering market information and constructing sales and marketing plans
- Supporting and communicating with customers on marketing plans
- Team player
- Mechanical, power, hydro-engineering, petrochemical engineering, construction, power, MS office basic knowledge all highly desired
- Korean , English language ability
For further information or to have a confidential discussion regarding your career please contact
Founder & Managing Director
T: +852 6807 8344