Our client is a Management Consultancy dedicated to the global commodities industry with more than 90 years of experience. This firm have a global reputation for premium research and consultancy products and services.
Currently our client is over seeing an exciting global expansion which saw them open an offices in Europe & Asia in 2018/19
Currently our client is in the market to identify and attract a Principal Consultant who will ideally be based at their UK HQ.
The successful candidate will thrive on working in an independent business culture where working proactively and autonomously is essential. Ideally the successful candidate will have some nickel experience although our team are open to listening to other commodities experience. In addition the successful candidate will thrive on occupying a leadership role and be motivated by multi-dimensional senior responsibilities that will cover consulting, research and analytical tasks but also management and business development.
- Experience in metals /mining commodities markets as an analyst or industry player
- Previously conducted to original & in-depth research
- Contributed & lead and develop consulting studies and new business leads
- Taken ownership of commodity reports reports (ideally within the metals and mining commodities space although others can be considered)
- Able to not only update, but reorganize, expand, integrate and develop databases
- Regular and routine maintenance of production and project database
- Able to strategically position the business within the evolving nickel space to maintain a lead and USP over competitors
I’d be interested to hold a confidential discussion to allow our team and I to understand your career to date and future aspirations
Founder & Managing Director
T: +852 6807 8344