Business Development Manager
Our client is a Management Consultancy dedicated to the global commodities industry with more than 90 years of experience. This firm have a global reputation for premium research and consultancy products and services.
Currently our client is over seeing an exciting global expansion which saw the opening of new offices in Europe & Asia in 2018/19
Career Opportunity - MEIA Business Development Manager
Our client is interested to identify and attract a seasoned Business Development Manager who will be empowered with regional responsibility covering the Middle East, India & Africa. This role is for an ambitious individual who thrives on working independently and is self-managed and driven. Although our client has a presence in the region they are interested to hire an individual who will ideally be on the ground to take their business to the next level.
- Bachelor Degree Holder
- At least 10 years of experience in selling high value-added products & setting sales strategies
- Effective communication& soft skills. Confident presentation skills to clients are required
- Developed and maintained relationships with decision makers
- Good communication & soft skills having bridged effective relationships between different internal departments
- CRM and/or database maintenance experienced
- Ideally the successful candidate will be based in the Middle East. Arabic & English written and spoken ability highly desired.
Our team are interested to hold a confidential discussion to allow us understand your career to date and future aspirations
Founder & Managing Director
T: +852 6807 8344